DR. JAMES FORSYTHE
James W. Forsythe, M.D., H.M.D. is one of the most respected physicians in the United States, particularly for his treatment of cancer and his legal use of human growth hormone. He is a world-renowned speaker and author.
In the 1960s, Forsythe graduated with honors from University of California at Berkeley and earned his medical degree from The University of California, San Francisco before completing a two-year residency in pathology at Tripler Army Hospital, Honolulu.
Following a tour of duty in Vietnam, Forsythe returned to San Francisco and completed an internal medicine residency and a fellowship in oncology.
Leading the Way to Better Health
Before becoming board certified as a homeopathic physician, Dr. Forsythe served as the only oncologist in Northern Nevada who would treat cancer patients also under the care of an alternative medical physician.
From the 1970s through the early 1990s, he observed that patients integrating both alternative treatments and conventional therapies were doing better than their counterparts only receiving conventional medicine. He noted that the group with both types of treatments apparently enjoyed a far superior quality of life and experienced fewer chemotherapy side effects.
These results convinced Forsythe that, while conventional medicine had made great strides with chemotherapy drugs targeting specific cancers, so-called standard methods were behind in keeping patients’ immune systems stimulated.
In 1995, more than 25 years after his certification as a medical oncologist, Dr. Forsythe earned a Homeopathic Certificate from the British Institute of Homeopathy. He founded the oncology units of three major hospitals in Reno, Nevada, as well as Reno’s Veteran’s Hospital Oncology Clinic.
Notably, Dr. Forsythe warned of the “cancer cluster” in Fallon, Nevada, which occurred due to high ground water levels of arsenic. He is the founding father of Reno’s Ronald McDonald House.
The following are selected titles of bestselling books that Dr. James Forsythe has co-authored and written chapters for:
- “An Alternative Medicine Definitive Guide to Cancer”
- “KNOCKOUT: Interviews With Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer”
- “Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness” (Suzanne Somers’ number one best seller)
- “The Ultimate Guide to Natural Health”
- “Quick Reference A–Z Directory of Natural Remedies for Diseases and Ailments”
- “The Healing Power of Sleep”
- “Outsmart Your Cancer: Alternative Non-Toxic Treatments That Work”
- “Alternative Medicine Guide 2: Women’s Health Series”
- “Compassionate Oncology: What Conventional Cancer Specialists Don’t Want You to Know”