Although he is best known for his success in the Country Music world with four consecutive #1 hit singles, Nathan Osmond has also made quite a name for himself in the speaking world. He has shared the stage with such names as Tony Robbin, Donald Trump, George Foreman, Andy Andrews, Les Brown, Magic Johnson, Lou Dobbs and more.
“Nathan Osmond is one of the most entertaining, enjoyable speakers in America today.” – Brian Tracy, America’s #1 Sales Expert
He travels the globe teaching time-tested principles of success to hundreds of thousands of listeners, impacting lives along the way. He teaches his audiences how to get T.U.F.F. in a competitive world and how to develop unstoppable drive.
Presentation Topics Include:
- “Million Dollar Advice – What My Millionaire Mentors Taught Me”
- “Star Biz – How to Shine in Any Field”
- “Life is T.U.F.F. – How to Get Tough in a Tough World”
- “Leadership Starts N.O.W.” (NOTE: Nathan Osmond won the John C. Maxwell Leadership Award 2 years in a row in the category of Arts of Entertainment)
- “I’m Sick & Tired of Being Sick & Tired – Why Ignoring your Health Won’t Make It Go Away”
- “What Really Works – 7 Success Secrets Rock Stars Keep to Themselves”
- “Not Disabled, Just Mislabeled – Turning Disabilities into Strengths”
- “He’s the kind of speaker you would want at any type of function.” – David Bach, #1 New York Times best-selling author
Over the past ten years, Nathan has empowered his audiences with the tools, principles and strategies necessary for staying ahead in today’s competitive workforce. Whether speaking to high school students or Fortune 500 CEOs, he inspires both individuals and organizations alike to make life-changing decisions that result in peak performance, promising futures and the highest quality of life imaginable. Ultimately creating corporate profitability.
“He is one of the most energetic young men in the speaking world, guaranteed to light-up any room.” – George Ross, VP & Senior Chair, TRUMP Organization
All presentations are filled with amazing stories, topical insights, real life application and even some humor. Presentations are researched and custom-made to meet your organization’s specific needs. If appropriate, Nathan may even bring music to your presentation. He is fantastic as a Keynote speaker, workshop presenter or even an MC.
Nathan was selected as one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans of 2013 by the United States Junior Chamber (The JAYCESS) for his musical achievements and humanitarian efforts. He also received the first-ever John C. Maxwell Leadership Award (Arts & Entertainment) in 2014. He is an Eagle Scout and is fluent in Spanish. He is married to Sarah Eileen Osmond and they are the proud parents of four little boys, Zachary, Corbin, Samuel and Beckham.
“You’ve GOT to hear from Nathan Osmond!!” – Andy Andrews, #1 New York Times best-selling authors