Debbie Donaldson is an author, motivational speaker and grateful cancer survivor with a good-humored approach to business.
Debbie empowers her audiences with a plan that goes beyond personal willpower to succeed.
The change in self-talk and action she inspires gives participants an internal compass for confidence in their own definition of and path to success. She credits her unique and practical methods for driving her own business successes, as well as helping her beat breast cancer, the disease that killed her mother and grandmother.
With her extensive background in marketing, sales and leadership—and to better serve her growing customer base—Debbie founded and serves as CEO of b2bENTREPRENEUR.org. Her burgeoning company is an international online marketing, sales and leadership training organization for business owners and professionals interested in accelerated, profitable, enjoyable business growth.
Debbie is the recipient of the Women’s Chamber of Commerce and the National Association of Women Business Owners awards for excellence in media and communications.
Her hardcover book “Superpowers Activated” (a book about recognizing the personal strengths within ourselves and others) is available on Amazon and her eBook “SALES FUEL” is available at no charge on her company’s website https://b2bENTREPRENUR.org
- “SALES FUEL” – eBook available free at https://b2bENTREPRENUR.org/free-gift
- “Superpowers Activated” – hardcover book available on Amazon
- Founder & CEO, b2bENTREPRENEUR.org
- Founder & CEO, Superpowers 365 Inc.
- Publisher, Las Vegas Business Press, Las Vegas Review-Journal, Las Vegas, NV
- President, Sunspark Communications, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Sales & Marketing, Greenspun Media Group, Las Vegas, NV
- Director of Sales & Marketing, The Personal Marketing Company, Kansas City, MO
- Sales Manager, Tupperware, Houston, TX
- Sales Representative, SIRS Uniforms, Houston, TX
- Customer Service Representative, Owens/Corning Fiberglas, Houston, TX
- 2015 Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Nevada, Media Hall of Fame
- 2014 Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Nevada, Women in Media
- 2010 National Association of Women Business Owners, Women of Distinction in Communications
Professional and social service contributions
- Southern Nevada Better Business Bureau board member
- Junior Achievement of Southern Nevada board member
- Las Vegas Rotary Club, Canned Food Drive Chair 2015. Planned and implemented a public service campaign “Sock-It to Hunger” culminating in one of the most successful fundraising years for this annual event.
- North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce board member
- American Advertising Federation-Las Vegas (AAF), past president. Contributions to AAF include fundraising leadership and coordination of volunteer instructors for Cultural Diversity, the UNLV Foundation and the Art Institute Foundations, three education-based, non-profit organizations.
- American Marketing Association (AMA), past president. Contributions to AMA include fundraising for VEGAS PBS and the UNLV Foundation, two education-based non-profit organizations.
- Southern Nevada Human Resources Association’s “Best Places to Work” committee member for eight years. This program honors companies in the Valley for excellence in employee relations and well-being.
- Retreat facilitator for high-school and middle school students
- YMCA soccer and basketball coach
- Girl Scout camp counselor