CASINO EXECUTIVE | PULITZER-NOMINATED JOURNALIST | MARKETING GURU
With his cutting edge and conversation-provoking talks, Gary Green is one of the most popular and entertaining speakers at training seminars, trade shows, and conventions.
Gary is often regarded as being among the country’s most knowledgeable executives and colorful raconteurs. Across multiple disciplines, he is widely known as a genuine “character” and showman.
- He once owned an actual “under the big top” circus — the world-renowned Russian EuroCircus.
- In technology, at one time 5% of all transactions on the planet used Gary Green’s software methodology (which led to a successful IPO for that project).
- He was once known as one of America’s most intense folksingers and rock poets (with his three 1970’s albums now part of the Smithsonian collection in Washington DC).
- A former Donald Trump casino vice president, he is the host and star of the upcoming network television series Casino Insider, and the author of the landmark book Osceola’s Revenge: The Phenomena of Indian Casino.
His folksy Southern-accented talks are not only entertaining and spiced with swashbuckling anecdotes, but his insight into business issues and practices has saved dozens of companies millions of dollars.
Wake Up Your Audience!
Gary Green’s talks are known for their “outside the box” forefront analyses and thought-inspiring, industry-influencing presentations — often months (or years) before they hit the mainstream.
- In 2011 he was talking about the far-reaching power of the “Trump” brand (which he helped create)
- In 2014 he outlined a pathway to economic recovery for Atlantic City’s failed casino industry
- In 2018 he dissected and re-assembled the “the Millennials’ problem” for businesses struggling to target that generation.
- As far back as 1999, a series of his lectures (before his own dot-com IPO) outlined the infrastructure for taking brick-and-mortar stores online — years before Amazon adopted many of his paradigms.
Recent topics of Gary Green talks have included:
- FORMULAIC: How to Make a Brand Truly Great
- Solving the Problem of the Millennials
- A Strategic Planning Primer
- Paradigms for Customer Service
- Pathways to Economic Sovereignty
- Navigating Financial Barriers to Entry
In addition to many corporate talks and departmental training seminars, Gary Green has been a keynote speaker, panelist or seminar presenter at scores of conventions and trade shows for multiple industries.