CASINO EXECUTIVE | PULITZER-NOMINATED JOURNALIST | MARKETING GURU
A fun fact: Gary Green once owned an actual big top circus — the world-renowned Russian EuroCircus!
With his cutting edge and conversation-provoking talks, Gary Green is one of the most popular and entertaining speakers at training seminars, trade shows, and conventions. In addition to his corporate talks and departmental training seminars, he is a sought-after keynote speaker, panelist and seminar presenter.
Regarded as one of the country’s most knowledgeable executives, Gary is also a colorful raconteur – a showman with genuine character.
Gary’s insight into business issues and practices has saved dozens of companies millions of dollars. This is a surprising twist for those who don’t yet know him, simply because his Southern-accented talks spiced with swashbuckling anecdotes are so highly entertaining!
- Technology: At one time, 5% of all transactions globally used Gary Green’s software methodology. This project became a successful IPO.
- Performer: He was once known as one of America’s most intense folksingers and rock poets. Three of his 1970’s albums are in the Smithsonian collection in Washington, D.C.
- Businessman: A former casino vice president, Gary is the host and star of the network television series Casino Insider.
- Author: Gary is the author of the landmark book “Osceola’s Revenge: The Phenomena of Indian Casinos.”
Wake Up Your Audience!
Gary Green’s talks are known for their unique perspectives, forefront analyses and thought-inspiring presentation.
- In 2011, Gary was talking about the far-reaching power of the Trump brand, which he helped create.
- In 2014, he outlined a pathway to economic recovery for Atlantic City’s failed casino industry.
- In 2018 he dissected and re-assembled the “the Millennials problem” for businesses struggling to target that generation.
- As far back as 1999 and before his own dot-com IPO, a series of his lectures outlined the infrastructure for taking brick-and-mortar stores online. This was years before Amazon adopted many of his paradigms.
Gary Green’s recent talks include the following:
- “FORMULAIC: How to Make a Brand Truly Great”
- “Reaching Millennials”
- “A Strategic Planning Primer”
- “Paradigms for Customer Service”
- “Pathways to Economic Sovereignty”
- “Navigating Financial Barriers to Entry”