Kevin Kline is a 21-year radio veteran and current morning co-host on The New 93Q in Houston, TX. Outside of his morning show duties, he is the president and co-founder of a pediatric cancer non-profit organization called Snowdrop Foundation. Ultra-endurance running is his personal method for fundraising and childhood cancer awareness campaigns.
- Has run 37 marathons/ultramarathons over 5 years in 21 states, Europe and South Africa
- Has twice run across the Grand Canyon, solo, from south rim to north rim and back
- Ran 482 miles across Texas in 13 days and raised $200,000
- Ran 24 continuous hours on a treadmill and then immediately after ran 13.1 miles into Texas Children’s Cancer Center totaling 90.15 miles
- Featured in the July, 2011 issue of Runner’s World magazine
- Is the subject of a documentary film entitled DEAR CHELSEY
- 2009 Children’s Miracle Network National Radio Supporter of the Year Award Recipient
- 2009 Finalist GQ Magazine Better Man/Better World Award
- 2009 Finalist People Magazine All Stars In Our Community Award
- 2011 Energizer Keep Going Hall of Fame Inducteeâ€¦the 7th member of this exclusive club
“Kevin Kline is the finest public speaker I have had the pleasure of hearing. He is a dynamic, highly motivating and compassionate speaker. He is able to totally engage his audience and tell his compelling story in a uniquely passionate and galvanizing manner. His listeners are absolutely taken by his message!” Dr. David Poplack – Director, Texas Children’s Cancer Center
“Kevin is one of those rare individuals who can take his passion and communicate it to anyone and everyone in the audience, regardless of your age or background. He inspires you not just through his words, but more importantly, through his actions. What he has accomplished as an athlete is astonishing, but it pales in comparison to what he has accomplished as a human being.” Robert Key – Founder, Faithful Soles
“I have been honored to hear Kevin speak in many occasions and surroundings over the years. When I sit back and reflect over each occurrence, I find these common threads throughout:
- Kevin speaks with passion and clarity.-Kevin speaks from the heart.
- Kevin can inject humor when needed, and keep the audience on target of the topics and subject matter all while making them smile and laugh.
- Kevin, does not speak to be heard, but takes you through a story, or even more impressively, a Journey.
- After hearing Kevin speak, you want to be a better person, and you truly feel like anything is possible if you put your mind, and most importantly your heart to it.
- Hearing Kevin speak in so many different venues and surroundings, he always is well aware of who his audience is, and makes them feel comfortable about any subject. This to me is a rare talent, and sometimes one we take for granted. This comes to Kevin naturally, which makes his speaking engagements memorable and something everyone is proud to be a part of.
Any business or charity organization would benefit greatly from allowing Kevin to spend time with them. In our business model, we always ask ourselves, ‘Is this value added?’. I would say not only would it be value added, but added value that any team could use as building blocks to rekindle their core Values.” Bob Magnussen – District Manager, JCPenney Company
“Kevin Kline was the featured speaker at our annual mother-son luncheon for over 1000 moms and their high school sons. Kevin captivated the audience from the moment he began to speak about his inspirational story of how his life was changed by meeting a young girl battling cancer. After he spoke, he was mobbed by these young men asking how they could become volunteers at his events for cancer kids. In all of my years attending this event, he was by far the best speaker we have ever had. He touched everyone in some way and we are all better people for konwing him!” Jill Ribbeck – Vice President, Strake Jesuit Mothers Club