Think Uri Geller, and most people think “spoon bending.” However, Uri has an impressive career spanning many decades and is acknowledged as one of the world’s leading motivational & inspirational speakers.Since he made his debut more than thirty years ago, Uri Geller has bent spoons, started broken clocks and watches, and read minds in all six continents. He has been featured in all the world’s leading newspapers and magazines, including Time, Newsweek, Forbes, Business Week, US NEWS and World Report, Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Observer, New York Times and Washington Post, to name just a few.
There is another side to Uri Geller; he is an exceptional motivational speaker. YPO (Young Presidents Organization) voted him most inspirational and motivational speaker—the runners-up being Dr Henry Kissinger, General Alexander Haig, and President Gerald Ford. He has lectured to a wide variety of audiences in many countries, from a group of US senators and national security executives in the high-security room in the Capitol in Washington, DC to the United Nations. At the invitation of US Senator Claiborne Pell, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, he attended the nuclear arms reduction talks in Geneva and was asked to influence the Soviets to sign the treaty, which they did.
Attending with Uri were future Vice-President Al Gore and Anthony Lake, national security adviser and later the head of the CIA.He has also lectured and conducted seminars to PriceWaterhouseCoopers, the directors of Hallmark, the Royal Geographical Society, Rolls-Royce, Institute of Incorporated Engineers, T-Mobile, Moto, Mizuno, Sony, Omron, Novartis, Mensa, Google, Henkel and the Prime Minister’s Conference. He has been a guest speaker at the Oxford and Cambridge unions, Yale, Berkeley and Stanford universities, and at the World Economic Forum 2004 in Davos, Switzerland along with dignitaries such as President Bill Clinton, Vice President Dick Cheney, and Steve Forbes. He has also given endless talks and demonstrations for charity.
What to expect from a motivational lecture from Uri Geller:
- Uri Geller’s lectures are 1-3 hours of motivational, inspirational, empowering, compelling ‘infotainment’, which leave the audience amazed, mesmerized, motivated, enthusiastic, revitalized and with a much improved positive mental attitude, state of mind & self-belief.
Some of the things audiences have the opportunity to discover:
- The power of positive thinking & how to become a positive thinker, including interactive demonstrations with audience members.
- How to discard limiting beliefs & develop new empowering unshakable self-belief & self-confidence.
- The benefits of peace of mind, and how to achieve it.
- How to develop mental & physical stamina & endurance.
- How to become more successful in business, finances & relationships.
- Jaw dropping demonstrations of what made Uri Geller famous.
- The importance of health, and how to think & become more healthy.
- How to apply the universal law of attraction.
- How to stop smoking NOW! Including a demonstration on stage that this really does work, and any smokers who wish to, have the opportunity to leave the lecture as non-smokers!
- Einstein’s theories of relativity & how to apply them to your everyday life to become a more positive & successful person in all aspects of life.
- Techniques of visualization, affirmation & contemplation.
- Running time permitting, there is also a questions & answers session which gives the audience the chance to put any questions to Uri to be answered live on stage, and depending on audience size there can be an autograph signing session after the lecture so that those who wish to, can meet Uri in person.